By leaving your pets in our care, it is deemed that you accept these terms and conditions.
- All pets must have current vaccinations. If you are unsure about this check with your vet.
- Bring their vaccination book with you as we need to check their vaccinations on arrival.
- It is recommended you give your pet flea and worm treatments at least 10 days prior to boarding.
- All pets left in the care of SGK must be healthy, clean and with no signs of any communicable.
- Drop off and Pickup is 8:00am-10:00am and 4pm-6pm Mondays to Fridays and 4pm-6pm Sundays and Public Holidays. Closed Saturdays.
- 1st day will be charged as full regardless of the check-in-time – no charge on day of departure if picked up before 10am.
- Out of hours pick up fee – arranged $30.00 by exception only.
We prefer you to bring as little with you as possible as it is difficult to keep track of blankets, toys and other special belongings. We have a very large supply of these and it is much easier to use our own.
Please remove harnesses and ensure collar is well fitted as loose collars can fall off during play time.
Does your pet have behavioural problems or Health conditions that we need to know about? Please let us know if your dog is prone to jumping fences, digging, is a ‘houdini’ escape artist, or is very timid, etc. It is always better to let us know of anything unusual so that we can ensure your pet is safe.
We are a friendly kennels who socialise the dogs and encourage long periods of playtime. We do not take care of aggressive or vicious dogs. If your dog attacks a human or other animal, it will be isolated immediately and either you or your emergency contact person will be asked to collect them. You will be responsible for all medical and vet charges that result from such an incident.
In the event your pet becomes unwell, or becomes injured, you give the owner’s and their staff authority to seek and respond to, at your expense, any and all veterinary treatment deemed necessary. We will try our best to use your own vet but alternatively either The Vet Centre or Town and Country vet will be used.
While every effort will be made to ensure your pet has a safe stay with us, they are boarded at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for illness, injury, pregnancy, death or loss for any reason whatsoever.
After 5 days from the end of the scheduled boarding period, we reserve the right to make suitable arrangements for pets left in our care if no contact is made by the owner or their emergency contact fails.
All days booked will be charged during public or school holidays, irrespective of late delivery, early collection or cancellations at any point. However flexibility is considered during quiet times.
We prefer that all animals left in our care are desexed. We do not accommodate intact male dogs older than 11 months or females in season
CHRISTMAS: 24, 25 and 26 December
NEW YEAR: 31, 1 and 2
EASTER: Good Friday and Easter Sunday
A $50 nonrefundable deposit is required for bookings during school holidays and long weekends as well as longer bookings.
- Please do not climb over locked gates and our fences if you have arrived outside our drop off and pick up times.
- We prefer that you bring as little with you as possible as we have enough leads, bedding, toys, bowls, and other containers. If you leave these with us, they are left at your own risk and bear no responsibility for loss of these articles.
- We have a lost property box, but items will be cleared every 3 months
- Please treat our staff with respect and in the same man that you wish to be treated