By leaving your pets in our care, it is deemed that you accept these terms and conditions
Vaccination and health requirements
1. All pets must have current vaccinations. If you are unsure about this check with your vet.
2. Bring their vaccination book with you as we need to check their vaccinations on arrival. No
3. It is recommended you give your pet flea and worm treatments at least 10 days prior to boarding
4. All pets left in the care of SGK must be healthy, clean and with no signs of any communicable
Arrival and departure times
1. Pick up/drop-off times- Mon to Sat 8.00 – 10.00 am and 4.00 – 6pm (Sunday/Public Holiday 4pm
2. The 1st day will be charged as full regardless of the check-in-time – no charge on day of departure if
4. Out of hours pick up fee – arranged $30.00 by exception only
Does your pet have behaviours or Health conditions that we need to know about?
Please let us know if your dog is prone to jumping fences, digging, is a ‘houdini’ escape artist, or is
very timid, etc. It is always better to let us know of anything unusual so that we can ensure your pet
We are unable to care for aggressive or vicious dogs, any dog that attacks a human or other animal
will be isolated immediately and either you or your emergency contact will be asked to collect them
In the event your pet becomes unwell, or becomes injured, I the (owner) give the proprietors and their
staff authority to seek and repond to, at my expense, any and all veterinary treatment deemed
necessary. We will try our best to use your own vet but alternatively either The Vet Centre or Town
and Country vet.
While every effort will be made to ensure your pet has a safe stay with us, they are boarded at your
own risk. We accept no responsibility for illness, injury, pregnancy, death or loss for any reason
After 5 days from the end of the scheduled boarding period, we reserve the right to make suitable
arrangements for pets left in our care if no contact is made by the owner or their emergency contact
All days booked will be charged during public or school holidays, irrespective of late delivery, early
collection or cancellations at any point. However flexibility is considered during quiet times.
INTACT MALE DOGS
We do not accommodate unneutered male dogs older than 11 months during long weekends and
holiday periods. We may consider accomodation of intact males outside the busy periods.
We prefer you to bring as little with you as possible as it is difficult to keep track of blankets, toys and
other special belongings. We have a very large supply of these and it is much easier to use our own.
Please remove harnesses and ensure collar is well fitted as loose collars can fall of during play time.
WE WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS
CHRISTMAS 24,25 and 26 December
NEW YEAR 31,1 and 2
EASTER Good Friday and Easter Sunday