Vaccination and health requirements
- All cats and dogs must have current vaccinations. If you are unsure about this check with your vet.
- Bring their vaccination book with you as we need to check their vaccinations on arrival. No vaccinations = No stay.
- It is recommended you give your pet flea or worm treatments prior to boarding please ensure this is done at least 7 days prior to the start of their holiday with us.
Arrival and departure times
- Opening hours for drop-offs and pick-ups are Mon to Sat from 8.00 – 10.00 am and 4.00 – 6pm (Sunday 4pm to 6pm only).
- Boarding fees include the day of arrival irrespective of the time of arrival.
- There is no charge for the day of departure if pets are collected by 10.00am, after this time an additional day is charged.
We need the name of a contact person to pick up your pet if it is:
- Unduly stressed
- Barking excessively
- Any female goes on heat without prior arrangement.
Does your pet have behaviours or conditions that we need to know about?
Please let us know if your dog is prone to jumping fences, digging, is a ‘houdini’ escape artist, or is very timid, etc.
- In the event your pet may need veterinary care during their stay with us, we will try our best to use your own vet.
- If your pet has a pre-existing medical condition we will liaise with your vet as necessary.
While every effort will be made to ensure your pet has a safe stay with us, they are boarded at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for illness, injury, pregnancy, death or loss for any reason whatsoever.
After 10 days from the end of the scheduled boarding period, we reserve the right to make suitable arrangements for pets left in our care if no contact is made by the owner or their emergency contact fails.