A great cattery near Richmond
Discover a new home for your cat during your holidays.
A comfortable place for your cat
Located near the house (well away from the kennels) our cattery offers spacious accommodation, with even larger family units. All boarding for cats is individual or as family groups to provide a stress-free and safe holiday.
We feed a premium quality complete dry food, as well as wet food twice a day. If your cat is a fussy eater or on a special diet you are welcome to bring their food along at no extra charge.
Our staff are trained to administer all types of medication and are happy to do so at no extra charge. Please bring any medication with you in a clearly named bottle with the correct dosage on it.
For the safety and well being of all our guests we require cats to have the following vaccinations:
- Felocell CVRP for Calicivirus, Rhinotrachritis (snuffles), Panleukopenia
- Please remember to bring along your cats vaccination card, if you have misplaced the card, get your vet to ring us.
- If your cat requires a vaccination booster, please have it completed at least 10 days prior to their stay with us.
- IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE PROOF OF CURRENT VACCINATION WE CAN NOT ACCEPT YOUR CAT FOR BOARDING. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please also ensure your pet’s worming and flea programme is up to date.
We reserve the right to treat any internal or external parasites your pet may have and charge the cost to your account.
Bedding and toys
- You can bring toys or bedding from home to make your cat feel even more at home. No bean bags please.
- We have a range of cat baskets available with cuddly polar fleece blankets to make them comfortable.
If you are also looking for a great place for your dog, we offer kennels services.